Write a Screenplay in 30 Days With The Mini-Movie Method
Regular $297, Early Bird $267
The Mini-Movie Method offers a simple, yet profound structure that can turn any story into a transformational journey!
During the MMM class, you'll:
- Learn the Mini-Movie Method in much greater detail.
- Write a screenplay in 30 days.
- Understand how to create the transformational journey for your lead character.
We'll do this step-by-step, with daily motivation, and daily writing.
And at the end of just 30 days, you’ll have a completed screenplay!
Here’s Why It’s the Perfect Class for Beginners:
You’ll learn a fast and easy way to write.
We’ll take you through every Mini-Movie one-step-at-a time.
You’ll avoid one of the biggest obstacles facing most new screenwriters: getting stuck on structure.
And Even More Perfect for Advanced Screenwriters:
Add the profound, yet simple Mini-Movie Method to your toolbox.
Achieve new breakthroughs on your current script every day
with each new lesson as you complete a strong draft in 30 days.
AND you’ll also get complete breakdowns of all 8 Mini-Movies for top box office hits such as District 9 and The Sting.
You Love This Or You Get It Free
If you don’t absolutely love this class after the first five days, you’ll get 100% of your money back — GUARANTEED.
PLUS, You’ll Get These Bonuses:
Bonus #1 Screenwriter’s Toolkit: A 15-page guide to all the screenwriting basics: format, character development and scene structure.
Bonus #2 Analysis of how the Mini-Movie method is used to elevate smash hit films in every major genre such as The Hangover, The Proposal and Unknown.
Bonus #3 A special free Rewrite Teleconference at the end of the class that focuses on how to take your script’s Mini-Movies to an even higher level.
$297, Special $267
Days of the Class:
- Day 1: What is a Story?
- Day 2: Discovering Your Main Characters
- Day 3: Create Your Mini-Movie Structure
- Day 4: Mini-Movie #1 Beat Sheet
- Day 5: Write Your Mini-Movie #1 Scenes!
Day 5: Hope/Fear Scene from THE KING'S SPEECH
- Day 6: Mini-Movie #1 Completion and Edit
- Day 7: BONUS** – Mini Movie Breakdown of ARGO
- Day 8: Mini-Movie #2 Structure and Beat Sheet
- Day 9: Start Writing Mini-Movie #2 Scenes
- Day 10: Finish First Draft of MM #2
- Day 11: Mini-Movie #3 Structure and Beat Sheet
- Day 12: Start Writing Mini-Movie #3 Scenes
- Day 13: BONUS** – Mini Movie Breakdown – TWELVE YEARS A SLAVE
- Day 14: Finish First Draft of MM #3
- Day 15: Mini-Movie #4 Structure and Beat Sheet
- Day 16: Start Writing Mini-Movie #4 Scenes
- Day 17 : Finish First Draft of MM #4
- Day 18: Mini-Movie #5 Structure and Beat Sheet
- Day 19: BONUS** – Mini Movie Breakdown – ALIEN
- Day 20: Start Writing Mini-Movie #5 Scenes
- Day 21: Finish First Draft of MM 5
- Day 22: Mini-Movie #6 Structure and Beat Sheet
- Day 23: Start Writing Mini-Movie #6 Scenes
- Day 24: Finish First Draft of MM 6
- Day 25: BONUS** – Mini Movie Breakdown — THE BUTLER
- Day 26: Mini-Movie #7 Structure and Beat Sheet
- Day 27: Start Writing Mini-Movie #7 Scenes
- Day 28: Finish First Draft of MM #7
- Day 29: Mini-Movie #8 Structure and Beat Sheet
- Day 30: Write Mini-Movie #8 Scene